iZtouch AP001 Black Wireless/ Wired IP Camera
Easy to use Wireless or Wired IP Camera. It comes with two-way audio, build in microphone. iZtouch can be operated by an app. Also, it contains night vision mode. You can access iZtouch AP001 with your iPhone or Android Apps.
- Good Nanny Cam
- Can be Used as Surveillance
- Affordable Price
- Good Quality Video
- Nice Design
- Not Good as a Spy Camera
The iZtouch AP001 Black Wireless/Wired IP Camera is a great IP camera.
4 Step Easy Setup:
- Connect the camera to the router through an ethernet cable.
- Download the ‘APCamera’ app, available on the iOS store as well as Google play store.
- Scan the QR code on the iZtouch AP001 Black Wireless/Wired IP Camera.
- Set the wi-fi settings.
These four steps are all that there is to it! You’re already ready to start using the camera!
The box that is shipped contains:
- iZtouch AP001 Black Wireless/Wired IP Camera
- 5 Volt, 2 Ampere Power Adapter
- Bracket and Screw for Fixed Installation
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Start Guide
The features of the Camera are as follows:
- Excellent Resolution: It has the option to use either 640 x 480(VGA), 320 x 240(QVGA)
- Standard Glass Lens: Glass Lens Standard 3.6mm
- High Image Frame Rate: 25 frames per second(fps) @ 50Hz refresh rate , 30 frames per second(fps) @ 60Hz
- Large Pan/Tilt Angle: It can pan through 355º horizontally & 90º vertically, giving it great range
- Visibility in dark conditions: It has visibility up to 8 meters in the dark, due to its 20 InfraRed LEDs
- High-Quality Input and Output: It supports two-way audio transmission, boasting an inbuilt mic and a speaker.
- In-Built Motion Detection: It sends an alarm notice by email, and has an option to upload a snapshot that triggered the alarm to an FTP server.
- High Range of Operating Temperature: The camera works well within the range of -10º to 60º
- Small Size: Measuring 100 x 100 x 125mm (LxWxH), it won’t take up too much room.
- User Accounts: This device supports 3 level user accounts, passwords and account management.
This device is meant for indoor use only. It is made of mainly plastic material.
The Shipping weight of the product is 1.2 pounds.
Common Troubleshooting issues:
In case of issues with the initial Wi-Fi setup itself, please ensure:
- You are not currently connected to a 5G Wi-Fi network on your phone
- The Wi-Fi password should be free of special characters due to some phone systems being incompatible with the same.
- You are connecting to a Wi-Fi router, not a modem/switch.
Inconsistencies in the network signal could be caused by:
- Multiple devices using the same network cause it to be slowed down.
- The iZtouch AP001 Black Wireless/Wired IP Camera is placed too far from the router if using a Wi-Fi connection
The ‘reset’ button on the bottom of the camera can be pressed with a pin for other issues. Night mode can be turned on by pressing the ‘light bulb’ icon while streaming to switch on the LEDs.