Hubsan x4 H107D
Drones are very popular as spying devices. You can fly over and record video from a sky. And Hubsan x4 H107D+ is a leader in this area.
Hubsan FPV X4 is one of the tiniest quadcopters that comes with tons of features. It is an FPV Quadcopter with HD camera so you can do some serious aerial photography while maneuvering this small quad. Let’s find out more about it in this Hubsan FPV X4 Plus H107D+ 2.4 GHz 6-axis gyro RC headless quadcopter review.
- Affordable Drone
- Will do the Job of Spying
- Safe to Use
- Flight Time is Low
Overview of Hubsan FPV X4 Plus H107D+
If you have been into flying quadcopters, you will be surprised to see the specs and features of Hubsan H107D. It is a toy quadcopter that is small in size, lightweight and is best for amateurs as well as beginners.
Features of Hubsan FPV X4 Plus H107D+
It is a small quadcopter only 4.3 inches in length. Due to its sheer size, it is perfect for indoor flying.
- You can watch videos in real-time on the transmitter.
- HD camera lets you capture high-quality pictures and record excellent videos.
- A stable flight which is exceptionally good for aerial photography.
- Though it is 6-axis gyro, it is perfect for beginners. The control system is easy to use.
- The transmitter has a maximum range of up to 150 meters. With a 2.4 GHz 4 channel transmission, you will never experience any transmission issues.
- Single-button 360 degree roll and flips will make you feel like a pro.
- Hubsan FPV X4 Plus has a headless feature that?s best for learners. With headless mode, it can fly in any direction thus reducing the chances of crashing.
- A maximum flight time of 6 minutes.
- The first person view quadcopter
- The headless mode will make your life a lot easy as well as fun.
- It comes with spare blades.
- Very stable flight.
- Exceptional range.
- An extra battery cannot be purchased so you will always get around 6 minutes of flight time.
- A bit pricey.
Hubsan FPV X4 is no less than a gem. Regarding range, FPV, camera output, control system, transmitter, and stability, it has no match, whatsoever. One of the major issues is that it doesn’t?t come with an additional battery. Unfortunately, a battery cannot be replaced. A single battery with a full charge will give you 5 to 6 minutes of flight time and then you have to charge it which takes, at least, one hour. But 6 minute flight time with a large range of 150 meters is not bad.
One of the best things about this tiny giant is its flight stability. Though it is small in size and is lightweight, this doesn’t impact outdoor flight. It stays stable in the air and is not dragged by air, like many other small quads.
This feature eventually reduces the chances of getting crashed, improves flight control and lets you take super-crisp photos. Hubsan H107D will be the best addition to your quadcopter’s collection. A quad for everyone!